Who We Are
Updated at 14-05-2021
Definitions And Key Terms
• Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser,
provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Country: where Legastice or the owners/founders of Legastice are based, in this case is India.
• Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Legastice Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Legastice and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address.These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks.An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Legastice or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by Legastice as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: Legastice’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www. legastice.com.
• You: a person or entity that is registered with Legastice to use the Services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form enabling us to contact you back.
• Phone Numbers
• Email Addresses
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
When Do We Use Customer Information From Third Parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming our customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to us. We occasionally collect information that is made publicly on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these sites and changing your privacy settings.
Do We Share The Information We Collect With Third Parties?
We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganisation, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest.
We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and our service, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through our service. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the service in a shared location, and type of device used to visit the service. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the service and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfil the purpose described in this policy. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
The Laws of India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our services. Your use of our services may also be subject to other local, state, national or International laws.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you any questions.
• Via Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via Mobile Phone: 9941150006